JAM recommends training to enhance performance skills and maximise opportunities for success. JAM's classes are designed specifically to prepare our talent for auditions and performances in film and television. Workshops run for a day, a weekend or 8-10 weeks and are held on weekends or after work at various locations.
Please contact us for the next available workshop dates or check our social media pages.
- 1 Day Screen Acting Workshops run by Janet Marks, Vicky Yiannoutsos or Peter Feeney @ JAM Talent Studio, Rosedale
- 8 Week JAM Acting Boot Camp with The Actors Lab & Peter Feeney @ JAM Talent Studio, Rosedale
- 10 week Stunt Acting Workshops with Alexander Holloway @ The NZ Stage and Combat School, Penrose
- Beginners & Advance 1 day Screen Acting Workshops with Rachel Bullock & Liz Mullane @ Rachel Bullock Casting Mount Victoria
- 2-Day Weekend Workshops with The Actors Lab & Peter Feeney @ Wellington Location TBC
- 2-Day Weekend Stunt Acting Workshops with Alexander Holloway from The NZ Stage and Combat School @ Wellington Location TBC
- American Accent Training with Jade Valour